Health in the News
Today’s Health Highlights: Tue, Dec 12, 2017
Today’s Top Stories Last Updated: Tue, Dec 12, 2017
Friday Is the Deadline for Obamacare 2018
Are Emergency Medical Workers Ready for a Nuclear Attack?
Will 'AI' Be Part of Your Health-Care Team?
Dinosaurs Dealt With Pesky Ticks, Too
Protecting Your Health From Wildfire Smoke
Latest FDA Approvals
- First Drug Approved for Rare Condition That Inflames Blood Vessels
- New Diabetes Drug Gets FDA OK Under 'Abbreviated' Pathway
- Ozempic Approved for Type 2 Diabetes
- Once-Monthly Injection Approved for Opioid Addiction
- FDA Approves 'Biosimilar' Drug Ogivri for Breast, Stomach Cancers
Choose one of our special categories to view or subscribe
Aging Allergies Arthritis Asthma Bone Health Cancer Cardiovascular Health Children's Health Colds, Flu, and Infectious Diseases Dental Health Diabetes Diet and Healthy Eating Digestive Health Drugs and Supplements Emotional and Mental Health Fitness and Exercise Geriatric Care Incontinence Menopause Men's Health Neurologic Health Pregnancy Sexual Health Skin Problems Sleep Disorders Stroke Vaccinations Weight Management Women's Health